What uniform acceleration will bring an automobile running at 40 mi/hr, to rest in 120 ft? What time will be required?
Determine if f(x) = x -16x + 1 has a maximum or minimum and identify the critical point. Determine if f(x) = -2x -24x -51 has a maximum or minimum and identify the critical point.. Graph y = 2x + 3x -2 in Graphmatica and determine if it has a maximum or minimum. Identify the critical...
How do you prove that a 2X3 Matrix is a subspace? For example [a b c], where b = a + c. [d 0 0]
A surveyor standing 53 meters from the base of a building measures the angle to the top of the building and finds it to be 40 . The surveyor then measures the angle to the top of the radio tower on the building and finds that it is 49 . How tall is the radio tower?
unit rate for 51 people per 142 feet squared
A farmer with 720 ft of fencing wants to enclose a rectangular area and then divide it into three pens with fencing parallel to one side of the rectangle. What is the largest possible total area of the three pens?
What are the solutions of 6x2 x 2 = 0?
what is two plus two
6 divided by g+2=1
Suppose postal requirements are that the maximum of the length plus the girth (cross sectional perimeter) of a rectangular package that may be sent is 250 inches. Find the dimensions of the package with square ends whose volume is to be maximum.
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?