Show that the superposition of two independent nonhomogeneous Poisson processes remains a nonhomogeneous Poisson process.
Create a 4x4 matrix in RREF where T(x)=Ax and Row A=Null A
Prove using natural deduction rules, give a formal proof (1)(P v R) -> (Q v s) from the premise Q -> Q, R -> S (2) (~P v Q) -> (P->Q)
a group of people are arranging themselves for a parade.
A scale model of a museum made of cubic blocks. In my answer document sketch the view as it would appear from 2nd avenue. Then sketch the view as it would appear from main street. Finally explain how the view from 2nd avenue is different from the third view.
Draw a card from a standard deck of 52 playing cards, observe the card, and replace the card within the deck. Count the nu,ber of times you draw a card in this manner until you observe a jack. Is a binomial distribution a reasonable probability model for the random variable X? State your reason...
The volume of a square-based rectangular cardboard box needs to be 1000 cm^3. Determine the dimensions that require the minimum amount of material to manufacture all six faces. Assume that there will be no waste material. The machinery available cannot fabricate material smaller than 2 cm in length.
19-7y-3y < 39
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?