What are the solutions of 6x2 x 15 = 0?
The term discison analysis refers to testing how a problem solution reacts to changes in one or more of the model parameters
TV Productions is considering producing a pilot for a comedy series in the hope of selling it to a major television network. The network may decide to reject the series, but it may also decide to purchase the rights to the series for either one or for two years. At this point in time,...
Water is leaking out of an inverted conical tank at a rate of 15000.0 cubic centimeters per min at the same time that water is being pumped into the tank at a constant rate. The tank has height 10.0 meters and the diameter at the top is 6.5 meters. If the water level is rising at a rate of 29.0...
a boat can travel 124 mph in still water. if it travels 203 miles with the current in the same length of time it travels 133 miles against the current, what is the speed of the current?
Suppose that 646 ft of fencing is used to enclose a corral in the shape of a rectangle with a semicircle whose diameter is a side of the rectangle. Find the dimensions of the corral with maximum area (in terms of x and y)
for instance a cannon ball is launched directly upward from the ground with an initial velocity of 320 feet per second. The acceleration due to gravity is 32 feet per second squared. The following equation models this situation s=-16t2+320t at what time will the cannon ball be 304 feet above the...
7 How Green's theorem is applicable in finding the area of plane region.? Use green's theorem to calculate the area of the region between the x-axis and one arch of the cycloid with parametric equations x = a(t - sin t), y = a(1 - cos t).
Finding a confidence interval for a population mean: Part A A university survey 36 randomly selected students and asks the number of dollars spent on textbooks/supplies during the academic year. The results are (in dollars) shown below: 425 78 53 699 663 282 845 373 161 22 853 653 366 806...
27. A rocket is launched from atop a 95-foot cliff with an initial velocity of 119 ft/s. a. Substitute the values into the vertical motion formula h = 16t2 + vt + c. Let h = 0. b. Use the quadratic formula to find out how long the rocket will take to hit the ground after it is launched....
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?