a rectangular piece of cardboard is 4 cm longer than wide. A box of 840cm is constructed by using this piece of cardboard. A square of 6cm is cut out in every corner and the rims are folded upwards to create the box.
how many differnt ways can you arrange four books on a shelf
how many different ways can you arrange four books on a shelf
The diameters of ball bearings produced in a manufacturing process can be described using a uniform distribution over the interval 7.5 to 9.5 millimeters. What is the probability that a randomly selected ball bearing has a diameter greater than 8.1 millimeters?
Q: 1) The proportion of drivers who use seat belts depends on things like age, gender, ethnicity, and local law. As part of a broader study, investigators observed a random sample of 117 female Hispanic drivers in Boston; 68 of these drivers were wearing seatbelts. Give a 95% interval for the...
Any of the questions through 3-9 would be very much appreciated. Thank you
contractor is calculating the probable profit on a project that is underway. the calculations show contract amount is 25,000. the original estimated project cost is 18,700. the revised estimated project cost is 19,350. What is the difference in percentage of profit between the orginial estimated...
H=-16tsquared divided by vt+5 (h is 81 feet)
can you please help with this?
can you help me with expected value and binomial probabilty?
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?