rita covered the 135 miles in 4 fewer hours than it took jean to cover 945 miles. jean's speed was 3 times that of rita, what was the speed of each and for how long did each one travel?
A typical Latino coffee farmer has fixed costs of $10,000 per year. Under the old distribution system, the farmer is paid $.40 per pound (U.S. weight measure) and the farmer s variable cost per pound is $.30. What is the farmer s breakeven point in units (pounds) under the old system? What is...
Under the new distribution system, the farmer is paid $1.26 per pound, what is the farmer s breakeven point in units (pounds) now? What is the farmer s breakeven point in dollars?
Find the volume of a solid generated by revolving the region enclosed by y=2x^2, y=0, and x=2 and is revolved around the x-axis.
Using Mathmematica Approximate the sum(from 1 to infinity) of the given series to the indicated accuracy. (( 1)^n 1)/(2n 1)! (error <0.0001)
the chlorine demand is 4mg/L and a 0.4mg/L chlorine residual is desired,how many kgs of chlorine per day are required for a flow of 1000 cubic meters per hour
Is a triangular prism diagonal?
cos 15 degrees
56x23=(56x20)+(56xn) what is the value of n
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?