1. Given Circle D, if AB = 6 units, find the length of AC. A circle is drawn with center D. Two radii are drawn, AD and DC. Segment AC is drawn with a perpendicular, DB. (2 points) (Points : 2) 3 units 12 units 36 units Not enough information
A small resort is situated on an island that lies exactly 6 miles from , the nearest point to the island along a perfectly straight shoreline. 10 miles down the shoreline from is the closest source of fresh water. If it costs 1.9 times as much money to lay pipe in the water as it does on land,...
An alcohol distillation column historically produces yields that are well modelled by a normal distribution with mean of 68 volume percent and a standard deviation of 2.4%. Find the probability that a yield is between 65 and 71.
equation of the line passes through the point (-6,5)and (-3,7)
A rectangular carpet has a perimeter of 218 inches. The length of the carpet is 87 inches more than the width. What are the dimensions of the carpet?
numerical value of log17
A water tower is located 344 feet from a building. From a window in the building, an observer notes that the angle of elevation to the top of the tower is 38 and that the angle of depression to the bottom of the tower is 22 .
how do you find the aera of a quaderlatera with four diffrent numbers?
At the beginning of an experiment, a scientist has 148 grams of radioactive goo. After 240 minutes, her sample has decayed to 4.625 grams.
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?