Assignment: Working with Radicals Resources: Appendix E and MyMathLab Complete Appendix E to apply the skills learned in Ch. 10 to a real-life situation. Use Equation Editor to write mathematical expressions and equations when completing Appendix E.
simplify the expression 117
Suppose X, Y and Z are random variables with joint density funciton f (x, y, z) = Ce^-(0.5x+0.2y+0.1z) if x>0, y>0, z>0 and f(x, y, z) = 0 otherwise. (a) Find the value of the constant C. (b) Find P (X<1, Y<1). (c) Find P (X<1, Y<1, Z<1).
if e=0.2x^3/2 and there is 365 days in a year how would u write a radical equation to explain the distance between the two.
f(t) = 3sec(squared)t + 5t find f'(t)
calculate the sample standard deviation of 26.69 13.88 28.37 12.00 75.37 7.50 47.50 43.00 3.81 53.81 13.62 45.12 6.94 28.25 28.00 60.50 40.25 10.87 46.12 14.75"
i need the answers to axia math117 week two quiz
1. Viscous fluid flows between two rigid boundaries at y=0, y=h, the lower boundary moving in the x direction with constant speed U. The upper boundary is at rest. The boundaries are porous and the vertical velocity is V (constant) at each one. Find the resulting flow....
After Darlene bowled 2 more games her mean score for all six games was 135. what could her scores be for each of those two games have been?
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?