Find the value of the line integral given below. (Hint: If F is conservative, the integration may be easier on an alternative path.) (a) (b) (c) (d)
1 1/4 + 2 2/5
x-7y^2> or equal to 0, 6-x-IyI > or equal to 0
a spuared + 8a + 7 =0
a squared + 8a + 7 =0
The average cost of producing units of x commodity is c(x)=24.6-0.0003x . find the marginal cost at aproduction level of 1413 units
HELP PLEASE Find the minimum distance from the point (4, 2) to the parabola y^2=8x
Find the length of the entire perimeter of the region inside r=11sin but outside r=1
a 747 jet can fly 490 mph with the wind and 350 mph against the wind. Find the speed of the jet in still air and the speed of the wind.
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?