Some students attend school 180 of the 365 days in a year.About what part of the year do they attend school?
A 1024 768 image is displayed, noninterlaced, at a rate of thirty frames per second. a. If the image is stored with 64K-color resolution, which uses 2 bytes per pixel, how much memory is required to store the picture? b. How much video memory is required to store the picture as a...
how do I solve -3x - 5 + 2x -3 =3
A textbook store sold a combined total of biology and sociology textbooks in a week. The number of biology textbooks sold was two times the number of sociology textbooks sold. How many textbooks of each type were sold
solve the recurrence relation x(n)=3 x(n-1) for n > 1 ,x(1)=4
A state administered standardized reading exam is given to eighth grade students. The scores on this exam for all students statewide have a normal distribution with a mean of 534 and a standard deviation of 40. A local Junior High principal has decided to give an award to any student who scores...
Find the amount of medicine to which a body is most sensitive by finding the value of M that maximizes the derivative dR/DM where R = M^2(c/2 - M/3) and C is a constant. How is this related to Mathematics
Hello, could you please help me with the problem by 10am tomorrow? Thank you very much!
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?