Which variable in the simple interest equation I = prt represents the original amount of money borrowed or invested?
A cylindrical container for storing radioactive waste is to be constructed from lead and have a thickness of 6 in. (see the accompanying gure). If the volume of the outside cylinder is to be 16 ft3 , nd the radius and the height of the inside cylinder that will result in a container...
Explain the importance of Euclid's parallel postulate in the development of hyperbolic and spherical geometry
The diameter of a mason jar is 3 inches but can be as large as 3.03 inches and as small as 2.97 inches. Twenty five samples of mason jars are taken and it is discovered that these components have a grand mean of 3.01 inches and a standard deviation of 0.02 inches. What is the probability of...
11 ROUND TO THE NEAREST TENTH OF A PERCENT
the needle on a bulk food scale rotates 85 degrees, how far does it travel
for y= 0.5 cos 0.5 x, find the amplitude; the period
The velocity graph of a car accelerating from rest to a speed of 90 km/h over a period of 30 seconds is shown. Estimate the distance, d traveled during this period. (Use M6 to get the most precise estimate. Round the answer to two decimal places.) d = ? km a = 30...
You walk 99 yards due south, then 141 yards due west, and then 29 yards due north, how far are you from your starting point?
Determine the angle B of triangle ABC A=42 degrees, c=12, C=96 degrees
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?