What is the volume of a cone with a radius of 2 and a height of 19
Which fraction is equivalent to 67%
solve for x. 4x(x-6)-5x(x-5)=-2
(See attached file for full problem description) --- The number of calories K needed each day by a moderately active man who weighs w kilograms, is h centimeters tall, and is a years old can be estimated by the formula K = 19.18w + 7h - 9.52a + 92.4 A) Marv is moderately active, weighs 97 kg,...
Which is closest to the value of (2Square root of 3)(6Square root of 2)?
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?