A sample of 12 measurements has a mean of 24 and a standard deviation of 2.5. Suppose that the sample is enlarged to 14 measurements, by including two additional measurements having a common value of 24 each. Find the mean of the sample of 14 measurements. Find the standard deviation of...
Between what two consecutive whole numbers does Square root of 95 lie?
A number of tickets were sold for the school play. They were either adult tickets or student tickets. The number of student tickets sold was two times the number of adult tickets sold . How many adult tickets were sold?
how to pronounce 2000000000000000000000000000000 in words
what is the probability that a child will have one ton of homework
What's 1 + 1?
find the y intercept and the x intercept for the equation -12x+y=28
what would you describe a dead skunk?
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?