A garden is in the shape of a rectangle and a semi circle as shown below. Which of the following is closest to the garden?
what is the maturity value of an inerest bearing note; the principal is 80,000 at 10% for 60 days
Each tire of an automobile has a radius of 1.5 feet. How many revolutions per minute (rpm) does a tire make when the automobile is traveling at a speed of 103feet per second Round your answer to the nearest tenth.
The average score of all golfers for a particular course has a mean of 66 and a standard deviation of 5. Suppose 100 golfers played the course today. Find the probability that the average score of the 100 golfers exceeded 67.
After 3 days a sample of radon-222 has decayed to 58% of its original amount.(b) How long will it take the sample to decay to 15% of its original amount? (Round your answer to two decimal places.)
suppose that you deposited $1000 into a savings account on January 1, 2002, and deposited an additional $100 into the account at the end of each quarter-year. If the bank pays 8% interest compounded quarterly, how much will be in the account on January 1, 2011?
To the nearest tenth of a square inch, what is the surface area of a sphere whose DIAMETER is 45 inches
Navigation. The current in a typical Mississippi River shipping route flows at a rate of 4 mph. In order for a barge to travel 24 mi upriver and then return in a total of 5 hr, approximately how fast must the barge be able to travel in still water? Solve by factoring: 9t2 + 3t= 0
Least common denominators are required for subtracting rational expressions. What steps must be taken to obtain this requirement? Demonstrate the process with your own example.
if a =2,b=3 and c=,5 then ab - c =
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?