In the real numbers, equations such as x^2=1 and x^3=1 and x^4=1 have only one or two solutions. On the other hand, matrix equations of the same form have many more solutions. Using only our five special types of matrix transformations, find as many solutions as you can to each of the equations...
Kareem drove 715 miles in 11 hours. At the same rate, how many miles would he drive in 13 hours?
Determine the total number of keys for a mixed alphabet cipher modulus 26
x varies directly with y and z. x = 40 when y = 10 and z = 20. Find x when y = 30 and z = 40.
4. (a) Using the data given in Table 2.0, what is the probability that a machine will be down on any given day? (b) With 250 working days per year, how many days per year would you expect (i) One machine to be down? (ii) Two machines to be down? TABLE 2.0: Copy Machine Status 1-UP,...
how can trigonometric functions be used in the workplace?
Write a mathematical essay on directional derivatives
10. vertices 2,0 , perimeter of central rectangle 24 units (1 point)
7.75 in a mixed number and in simplest form
the sum of 2 angles in a triangle are 163 degrees what does the third angle equal?
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?