the width of a rectangle if 6 and the length is 10. the uniform length surrounding the rectangle has the same area as the rectangle. what is the width
write the equation of the parabola having the vertex (0,2) and passing through (-6,8) and opens left
2. A farmer with 750 feet of fencing wants to enclose a rectangular area and then divide it into four pens with fencing parallel to one side of the rectangle. What is the largest possible area of the four pens?
At a sand and gravel plant, sand is falling off a conveyor belt and onto a conical pile at the rate of 10 cubic feet per minute. The diameter of the base of the cone is approximately three times the altitude. At what rate is the height of the pile changing when the pile is 15 feet tall?
to construct an angle equal to a given angle, you need a pencil and a What?
write an equation of a line passing through 4,1 and parallel to the line x-3y=-6
What is the negation of m C m D?
Square root of 9x squared
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?