Ronald is setting up an aquarium in his new office. At one pet store, fish cost $2 each and an aquarium cost $40. At another pet store, fish cost $3 each and an aquarium cost $36. a. Write and solve a system of equations to represent the cost y of x fish and an aquarium at each store. b....
Solve by factoring: x^2+2x+4x+8=0 Thank you!
U to the 3 - v to the 3
A dealer offers a computer software program whose list price is $500 at a 19% discount. She will give an extra 3% discount if paid in cash. What is the selling price if payment is made in cash? If 500=81%, _____=78% (this comes from subtracting 19% from 100%, then subtracting the additional 3%...
a car goes 0-60 in 9 secs. how far will the car have traveled as it reaches 40 miles an hour?
.05x+.25y=44 .15x+.05y=48 solve using elimination
1706 use the date above to form math problems to solve and get answers 1 to 100. You must use all 4 numbers in each problem
(Six times X to the third power times Y to the fifth power)(2 times X times Y to the fifth power)square root of 4
determine if T:P2->P2 defined by T(ax^2 + bx +c) = (a+b)x^2 + (b-c)x + c is a linear combination
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?