Unpaid balance = 453.80 monthly interest rate = 1.25
find the coefficient of y in the expansion of (y-4)to the 4 th
a ball is trown down at the speed of 30 meters per second from an altitude of 722 meters. Approximately how long does it take to reasch the ground?
A semicircular driveway has a diameter of 180 ft. How long is the driveway
write the equivalent expression for - (s + 9)
A circular spa has a 12 foot diameter. What is the surface area?
A rectangular prism has a length of 2x2 2x 24 x2 x 6 4x2 x , awidthof x 4 , anda 8x2 2x height of x2 9 . For all values of x for which it is defined, express, in terms of x, the volume of the prism in simplest form.
Voting At a homeowners association meeting, a board member can vote yes, vote no, or abstain on a motion. There are three motions on which a board member must vote. a) Determine the number of points in the sample space. b) Construct a tree diagram and determine the sample space....
i need help with the following problems
A bridge is built in the shape of a semielliptical arch. It has a span of 104 feet. The height of the arch 25 feet from the center is to be 9 feet. Find the height of the arch at its center.
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?