Typographical and spelling errors can be either &quot;nonword errors&quot; or &quot;word errors.&quot; A nonword error is not a real word, as when &quot;the&quot; is typed as &quot;teh&quot;. A word error is a real word, but not the...
factor and simplify sec^4x-tan^4x over sec^2x-tan^2x
differentiation of ln(2x+3)
Rabbit pairs are not fertile during their first 2 months of life, but therearfter give birth to 3 new male/female pairs at the end of every month.
integral from 0 to infinity of e^-x^2
A total of 596 tickets were sold for the school play. They were either adult tickets or student tickets. There were 69 more student tickets sold than adult tickets. How many adult tickets were sold?
Use Newton's Law of Gravitation to compute the work W required to propel a 900 kg satellite out of the earth's gravitational field. You may assume that the earth's mass is 5.981024 kg and is concentrated at its center. Take the radius of the earth to be 6.37106 m and G = 6.6710-11...
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?