What does a zero shadow price mean in Linear Programming?
A car travel 500 ft in 5 sec. how many miles per hour does it travel? round answer to the nearest tenth
Find the length of the curve, L.
Resubmitted work 1. Sarah bowled 136 and 189 in her first two games. What must she bowl in her third game to have an average of at least 170? a) Write the inequality used to solve this problem. (5 pts) b) Solve the inequality in part a. (5 pts) 2. The cost of producing DVD s is...
x(2) + 7x + 12 Factor this polynomial completely.
how long will an arrow with an initial velocity of 176 feet per second remain in the air?
A pendulum swings though an angle of 20 each second. If the pendulum is 50 inches long, how far does its tip move each second? If necessary, round the answer to two decimal places.
how do you buy something in mexico?
Scenario: You have just graduated college, and you have started your first project at your new job. Your boss informs you that you are responsible for the Equations and Inequalities sections of the project to ensure that the company is going to stay within some limits of cost. You have been asked...
Mrs. Smith's reading class can read a mean of 175 words per minute with a standard deviation of 20 words per minute. The top 3% of the class is to receive a special award. What is the minimum number of words per minute a student would have to read in order to get the award? Place your...
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?