round to three decimal places 5.416666667 Preform the indicated operation and simply if possible 13 39 11 3 8x 2y
7. An agent for a residential real estate company in a large city would like to be able to predict the monthly rental cost of apartments based on the size of the apartment. Data for a sample of 25 apartments in a particular neighborhood are provided in the worksheet Apartments in the Excel...
the most likely value for the coefficient of linear correlation for the following two variables: x = the number of police patrol cars cruising in a given neighborhood, and y = the number of burglaries committed in the neighborhood a. r = 1.14 b. r = 0.78 c. r = - 0.13 d. r = -...
The length of skid marks of a car's tires varies directly as the square of the speed of the car. If skid marks of 20 feet are produced at 30 miles per hour, how fast would the same car be going if it produced skid marks of 80 feet?
the probability that a new battery does not work is 0.04. A)what is the probability that e new battery does work? b)a firm produced 5000 batteries. how many would you expect to be faulty?
If a polynomial has only real coefficients, and has a complex root a+bi, then the conjugate a-bi must also be a root why is this true
Express the quantity (square root of 2)(sin(x/2)+cos(x/2) in Acos(Bx-C)
How do you find the exact value of cos 19pi/12 using a sum or difference formula?
what is the answer to.y3 +6x+8
consider the curve given by xy^2 - x^3y =6 a. Find dy/dx b. Find all points on the curve whose x-coordinate is 1, and write an equation for the tangent line to the curve at each of these points. c. Find the x-coordinate of each point on the curve where the tangent lines is vertical.
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?