Which value is equal to 5% of 1,500?
what is 8C6?
1.Train A and B traveling in the same direction on parallel tracks. Train A is going 100mph and B is going 120mph. Train A passes a station at 8:25p.m. If train B passes the same station at 8:40p.m., at what time will train B catch up to train A? 2. In 1990, the life expectancy of males in a...
what would the answer to this number sentence be: 78-10+5-? x10=43
5 books in a box which is most likely to be the mass of thebox ofbooks?
Find a parametric representation for the curve x2 + y + z = 2 and xy + z = 1 ?
A reaearcher surveyed 50 local households and found they had their sets on an average of 47.3 hours. The standard deviation of the sample was 6.2 hours. Find the 90% confidence interval of the true mean. How does this compare with the TV Guide findings?
A 48 foot wire is cut into three pieces. The second piece is three times as long as the first piece. The third piece is four times as long as the second piece. How long is each piece?
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?