The altitude of a triangle is increasing at a rate of while the area of the triangle is increasing at a rate of At what rate is the base of the triangle changing when the altitude is 10 cm and the area is
how do you factor xy+2x+4y+8?
Difference Quotient of f(x)=45-15x
a. why do you factor a quadratic equation before you solve? b. What are extraneous solutions of an equation? Why do they sometimes occur in the process of solving rational or radical equations? Provide examples to support the answer. Thank you
In triangle ABC, D is the centroid and M is the midpoint of segment AC. If BD = 16 and DM = 3x 1 , find MB.
Here is my file.I need asap. Thank you
When a polynomial is not factorable what is it called? Why?
a trough is 2 meters long, 2 meters wide, and 1 meters deep. the vertical cross-section of the trough parallel to an end is shaped like an isoceles triangle (with height 1 meters, and base, on top, of length 2 meters). the trough is full of water (density ). find the amount of work in joules...
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?