What is the perimeter of a rectangle when the length is 4 feet 6 inches and the width is 3 feet 9 inches
what would be the formula used for this question
h = 16t2 + 96t + 408.
I am still awaiting your response to my questions submitted on 15 May & 18 May. I would be grateful if you would let me know the stutus. Thanks.
The statement "if 1/2X = 5, then X=10" is justified by what property
The statement 1/2X = 5, then X=10 is justified by what property
what is 12 thousandths in scientific notation?
what is 595x + 900 = 610x - 900
Let p, q, and r be the following statements: p: Jamie is on the train. q: Sylvia is at the park. r: Nigel is in the car. Translate the following statement into English: (~q p) r
C=5/9(F-32) Find F Please Help
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?