During a chemical reaction, the temperature in a beaker decreased every minute by the same number of degrees. The temperature was 16 degrees C at 11:08 a.m. By 11:52 a.m. the temperature had dropped to -17 degrees C. How many degrees did it change each minute?
translate the phrase into a mathematical expression and then simplify: the product of negative six and the sum of a number and 2
a metal block weighing 187 grams is placed on one side of a balance beam scale. Eight of each of the following weights, in grams, are available to be placed on the other side of the scale: 25, 10, 5, and 1. What is the fewest number of weights that can be placed on the other side of the scale...
Mr. Jones is making a small fence for his garden. He has a board that is 12.2 feet long and 4 inches wide. He wants each panel of the fence to be 4 inches wide and 8 inches high. How many panels can he make from the board?: *
What iS the SQRT (233,289)
an example of an acrstic poem on maths
Name: Module 1 Chapter 1 2. Define the terms parameter and statistic. Be sure that the concepts of population and sample are included in your definitions. 8. Downs and Abwender (2002) found neurological deficits in soccer players who are routinely hit on the head with soccer...
what percent of 248 equals 310?
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?