3x - 8y = 24 how do i solve this?
A small business decided to expand into one of two cities, A and B. The primary factor which will determine which of the two to move to is which city has the lower local property taxes. Such taxes are determined by the size of the outlet. Tax amounts are in thousands of dollars. OUTLET...
) An investor is considering two investment options, one high risk and one low risk. The returns given performance parameters of the U.S. gross domestic product are given below in hundreds of dollars per ten thousand dollars invested....
wath is dynamic behaivior of logestic map
A business is considering two sizes for its new warehouse: small and large. An analysis of the profits realized given two states of demand, low and high, are summarized in the table below. Figures are in tens of thousands of dollars per month...
"What is the probability that I will ace this quiz? I mean, I did study awfully hard for it." Which choice below correctly expresses this probability?
y varies directly as the square of x. When x = 4, y = 32. Find x when y = 18.
what is matrics
How do you solve for these equations?
Week Five Written Assignment Following completion of your readings, answer the following two questions from Chapter 12 Supplement of Mathematics in Our World. Select one even problem from exercises 1 through 10 on page 686. Select one even problem from exercises 11 through 22 on...
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?