Please see the attachment. Thank you.
M is the midpoint of line AB. Find the coordinates of B given A(2,-1) and M(8,3). Show your work for credit.
functions of intergal of calculus on the management of business firm
what is the distance between the origin and the point (5,-19 )? if necessary, round your answers to two decimal places.
Select the first three letters of your last name. Each letter has a numerical place value in the alphabet. For example, D is 4, L is 12, and Z is 26. Add the three place values together. (first 3 letters of my last name is des).For example, Wallace would yield WAL, which is 23+1+12 = 36....
100+2.9x-5000 what does x equal?
find a z score satisfying the given condition 33% of the total area is to the right of z
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?