what is the maximum and minimun of f(t)=2t^3-15t^2+36t-20
"which equation has roots that are real, rational and unequal? 1) x^2 x 1=o 2) x^2-4x-4=0 3) x^2-4=0 4) x^2-2=0"
This problem should be answered by Tim S from Oxford. It's about mathematics and numerical optimization. Hello, I have submitted my problem several times before and just want to make some supplements this time. the attachment is the same homework completed by my classmate (my...
A student that is late for class is running toward their class room when he encounters Mr. Kemper. Mr. Kemper tells the student to slow down. The initial speed was 2.35 m/s and he slowed to 1.02 m/s. If the slowing took 1.37 s, what was the acceleration?
Consider the region bounded by y = e^x, the x-axis, and the lines x = 0 and x = 1. Find the volume of the solid obtained by rotating the region about the horizontal line y = -3.
While working on problem 8 3, Casey noticed a pattern with the diagonals of each generic rectangle. However, just before she shared her pattern with the rest of her team, she was called out of class! The drawing on her paper looked like the diagram shown. Can you figure out what the two...
find the value of the discriminant and the determine the number of real solutions x3-x-3=0
decide whether the events are mutually exclusive being a business major and being from Texas
population variance =484. w/ a .95 probability, the sample size needs to be taken if the desired margin of error is 5 or less is?
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?