Find the exact value of: sin405. reference angle=225 sin225= -.707106781 = -.71
solve the system of equations:3x=-5y-2,6x+10y=-4
maclaurin series cos2x
. Height difference. A red ball and a green ball are simultaneously tossed into the air. The red ball is given an initial velocity of 96 feet per second, and its height t seconds after it is tossed is -16t2 +96t feet. The green ball is given an initial velocity of 80 feet per second, and its...
7x-y=0 in funtion form
How long will it take for $8200 to grow to $45,200 at an interest rate of 10% if the interest is compounded continuously?
What is a an example of a hyperbola that is larger than a person?
A plane is 154 mi north and 158 mi east of an airport. Find x , the bearing the pilot should take in order to fly directly to the airport. Round your answer to the nearest hundredth of a degree.
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?