The tension T at each end of the chain has magnitude 15 N. What is the weight of the chain?
Boys and Girls A couple plans to have two children. a)Determine the number of points in the sample space of the possible arrangements of boys and girls. b)Construct a tree diagram and list the sample space. Assuming that boys and girls are equally likely, determine the probability that the...
Find the measure of if line BC is parallel to line EF
An open box having a volume of 750 in.3 is to be constructed. If the box is to include a partition that is parallel to a side of the box, as shown in the figure, and the amount of material used is to be minimal, what should be the dimensions of the box?
117 million o-positive outnumbe 85.8 o-negative what is the answere
round off the ff. numbers as indicated: 1. 123,574 to the nearest thousands 2. 1,705,876 to the nearest ten thousands 3. 75,978,300 to the nearest hundred millions 4.1,252.3278 to the nearest tens 5. 23,020,546 to the nearest hundred thousands 6. 348.325 to the nearest tenths 7. P12,346.75...
P29.2046 to the nearest centavo
help with attached file please. Thanks
whats 10.90 rounded to the nearest tenth?
The time taken for a computer link to be made between the terminal in an executive's office and the computer at a remote factory site has a Normal distribution with a mean of 15 seconds and a standard deviation of 3 seconds. On 90% of the occasions, the computer link is made in less than
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?