I am having problems in my math course which involves algebraic expressions such as linear equations and graphs.
why does a poor man drink coffe
drive th formula s=p(1-r\m)^n
can u help me to solve question 1,5 and 6. thnx.
If you are looking at a graph quadratic equation, how do you determine where the solutions are?
2.415+j0.367 how can convert in angles
what is derivative of sin(x)
please help with problems 1-25
1. You need to accumulate $10,000. To do so, you plan to make deposits of $1,250 per year with the first payment being made a year from today, in a bank account that pays 12% annual interest. Your last deposit will be less than $1,250 if less is needed to round out to $10,000. How many years...
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?