five times the sum of a number and -6 yield negative 20
If the adult dosage of a drug is 600 milligrams and a doctor uses this formula to determine that a child s dosage is 200 milligrams, then how old is the child?
R(p) 0.08p2 300p.
A surveyor needs to determine the distance across a lake. The surveyor selects two points A and B, on one side of the lake, and one point ,C, on the other side of the lake forming a triangle. the distanc3e between points A and B is 50 ft. Angle A measures 70 degrees, and angle B measures 65...
Find the center and type of the conic section with equation 4x2 - 9y2 + 54y = 117
tan3x=1 in the interval(-pi/2, pi/2)
A large, circular building has a radius of 126 feet. Correct to the nearest whole foot, what is the circumference of the building?
rewrite in radical form 64
a.The sales representative informs you that there are 72 houses for sale with two floor plans still available. Use x to represent floor plan one and y to represent floor plan two. Write an equation that illustrates the situation.
what is C(x)=525+0.65x What is the x. C(x)=(use integers or decimals for any numbers in the expression.
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?