how do i solve tan(165)
what is the average contituency of 78600 members and 6 members on board
Virtual Motors is designing a new car prototype that uses solar power. Help the design team find the forces exerted on their prototype by filling in the chart below using the following formula: F is the force m is the mass t is the time in seconds Solve for m. Please show your work....
a labratory designed a radio telescope with a diameter of 380 feet and a maximum depth of 44 feet. the graph depicts a cross section of this telescope. find the equation of this parabola.
Suppose you calculate a 99% confidence interval of 13.72 to 21.51. Determine the margin of error
B is between A and C. AB=2x-4 BC=7x+5 AC=82 What is the value of x? Show your work for credit.
what is the relative minimum of 2^2x+2x-8
A chef wants to make 1 gallon (128 ounces) of a 45% vinegar-to-oil salad dressing. He only has pure vinegar and a mild 4% vinegar-to-oil salad dressing on hand. How many ounces of each should he mix to make the desired dressing?
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?