The Environment Environmental and wildlife preservation ensures future generations will have available resources and can enjoy the beauty of Earth. On the other hand, some of the damage humans have already done to the environment is expensive and time consuming to eradicate. Application...
31 percent of the employees in a company have managerial positions, and 41 percent of the employees in the company have MBA degrees. Also, 76 percent of the managers have MBA degrees. Using the probability formulas, find the proportion of employees who either have MBAs or are managers.
From a group of 8 women and 6 men, a committee consisting of 4 men and 3 women is to be formed. how many different committees are possible? a 1 man and 1 woman refuse to serve together? b 2 men are pre-selected? c 2 women must serve together when selected?
Discussion Question 2 (At least 100 words) Is this equation correct: (x y)3 = x y3 ? Explain why. If it is correct, how can you prove this? If it is incorrect, what should be done to make it right?
the value of a graphing calculator is $225. after 2 years.the value of this calculator is $160. find the value of the calculator after 5 years.
Find the measure of Angle D E B if line BC is parallel to line EF.
I need help with 2 questions .. I need to show my work, Complete the following Practice Problems found on pages 270 and 307. Practice Problem #8 pg. 270: What is the power of each of the following studies, using a t test for dependent means (based on the .05 significance level)? See chart...
A person has eight shirts, three belts, five pairs of pants, and two pairs of shoes. If an outfit consists of one shirt, one belt, one pair of pants, and one pair of shoes, how many different outfits can the person make? Which three simpler examples could be used to help solve the given...
Attached is my online book password y7J0tBwz..email is email@example.com "I need help with 2 questions .. I need to show my work, Complete the following Practice Problems found on pages 270 and 307. Practice Problem #8 pg. 270: What is the power of each of the following...
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?