Please solve and show answer on a word document. You have an upstream Picking department that feeds two downstream packing departments: A and B. 75% of your Pick volume goes to department A, which has a packing rate of 150 unites per labor hour (uph). 25% of the Pick volume goes to department B,...
The following distribution is not a probability distribution because X 2 1 0 1 2 P(X) 0.13 0.19 0.42 0.16 0.27 A) the values of the variable are negative. B) the probability values are not increasing. C) the probability values do...
write the equivalent: 9y
If H is a normal subgroup of G, then gHg^-1 = H for all g in G. I can't seem to prove one side of the containment: H is a subset of gHg^-1.
Three dice are tossed. The sum of the numbers rolled is recorded. How many outcomes are in the sample space?
what documents we find numbers 0.4977 and 1.8403
Given the indicated parts of triangle ABC with = 90, find the exact values of the remaining parts. b = 3 2 , c = 6
How are the symbols 3/4 , 0.75, and 75% related?
Graph the following functions on separate coordinate planes. y= ( 3/4)x + 5 In each graph, label each axis of the coordinate plane. Additionally, label each intercept as x-intercept or y-intercept and include the ordered pair. Whenever applicable, label the vertex as...
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?