Find the length of a rectangular lot with a perimeter of 130 meters if the length is 7 meters more than the width.
Find the exact value of cos(-5 /12)
Find the exact value of the trigonometric function: sec(-pi/12) I am not sure how to answer this off the unit circle.
I am just more than confused
CosIne squared theta times tan squared theta times cosecant squared theta
Reduce to lowest term: cosine squared theta - 1/ 4 cosine theta + 4
0.63 nearest tenth
Find an angle between 0 and 360 degrees which is coterminal to 1120 degrees.
Find a quadratic equation, with integer coefficients, whose solutions are -2/5 and 1/3
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?