what is the importance of real numbers?
Prove: Quadrilateral H K I J is a parallelogram Paragraph Proof: We are given that and . Diagonals and are drawn intersecting at point L. and because __(1)__ are congruent. This allows us to prove that by __(2)__. This allows us to state that and because __(3)__. In other words,...
t2 4t + 4 is the product of which algebraic expression?
A certain country taxes the first $16,000 of an individual's income at a rate of 15%, and all income over $16,000 is taxed at 20%. Find a piecewise-defined function T that specifies the total tax on an income of x dollars.
Suppose that you want to purchase a home for $450,000 with a 30 year mortgage at 6% interest. Suppose that you can put 40% down. Assume that the monthly cost to finance $1,000 is $6.00. What are the monthly payments
40x + 30y = 330 and 50x + 30y = 360
find the measure of the central angle if the lenght of the arc is 29.21 and the circumference is 40.44
a cubic tree is a tree whose vertices have degree either 3 or 1. prove that a cubic tree with exactly k vertices of degree 1 has 2(k-1) vertices.
Show that every planar bipartite graph has a vertex of degree at most 3.
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?