Each single burger contains 430 calories. What is a function rule to represent this situation?
Translate each statement into symbols Tanisha does not own a convertible or Joan does not own a Volvo
slope -3 point ( 2,0 )
slope -3 , point ( 2, 0 )
what is the formula of getting the face value given the discount rate?
Page 1 vocabulary in the Georgia note taking guide mathematics 2
this assignment is in a doc format
My question is in a word doc format
a rectangualr box is placed in the first octant, with one corner at the origin and the three plane adjacent faces in the coordinate planes. the opposite is constrained to lie on the paraboloid
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?