Unlike the standard deviation, the variance is a measure of how scores are associated; it is not a measure of their relationship to a distribution s mean
The Springfield Kings, a professional basketball team, has won 12 of its last 20 games and is expected to continue winning at the same percentage rate. The teams ticket manager is anxious to attract a large crowd to tomorrow s game but believes that depends on how well the King s PERFORM...
Assignment #2: Internet Field Trip 1. Research: Research at least six (6) information sources on forecasting methods; take notes and record and interpret significant facts, meaningful graphics, accurate sounds and evaluated alternative points of view. 2. Preparation: Produce as storyboard...
what values of b is the expression x^2+bx+12
hi i wanted multiple choice test of survival analysis
In Norway, the distribution of birth weights for infants whose gestational age is 40 weeks is approximately normal with mean = 3500 grams and standard deviation = 430 grams. (a) Given a newborn whose gestational age is 40 weeks, what is the probability that his or her birth weight is less...
Questions in hyperbolic geometry
even problems from exercises 1 through 10 on page 686
A rectangular playground is of dimensions 120m by 40m.find the cost of covering the ground with gravel 1cm deep,given that the gravel costs rs240 per cubic metre.
Use differentiation to find the correct integral of this antiderivative. y=secx please help me on these steps. I know that the derivative of this is secxtanx, but I do not know where to go from there to end up finding the integral that matches this. The correct answer is sinxsec^2x Thanks
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?