Two pumps can fill a water tank in 256 minutes when working together. Alone, the second pump takes 4 times as long as the first to fill the tank. How many minutes does it take the first pump alone to fill the tank?
3x + y = -2
algebra 116/1a appendix c week two
a rectangle has a lenght that is 3 feet more than two time the width. the area of the rectangle is 152 ft^2 draw a daigram of the rectangle write an equation from the diaphram determine the dimension of the rectangle
solve x^4-12x-5=0 given that -1+2i is a root
Find the coordinates of the x-intercept. -x + 5y = -15
1. A lobster tank in a restaurant is 0.5 m long by 0.25 m wide by 40 cm deep. The force of the water (in Newtons) on the bottom of the tank = on each of the larger sides of the tank = on each of the smaller sides of the tank = ( You need to compute the weight density of water to do...
proof the area of the circle
I have $2000.00 in an account paying 3%, compounding monthly. How much will I have after 2 months. How much is it rounded to the nearest cent?
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?