3578 + 3493 using partial sums algorithm
i. Explain why f represents the graph of a function.
Graphing, transformations and Asymptotes. MTH133 Unit 4 - Individual Project
How many triangles ABC can be formed with m A = 112 , a = 20, and b = 21
Unit 4 Individual Project B 1. Graphing Transformations a) Given the function xxf=)( complete the following table. Must show all work for full credit. Answer: x f(x) 0 1 4 9 16 Show Work: b) Using the table from part a, graph the function xxf=)( . For a tutorial on creating...
MTH133 Unit 4 Individual Project B 1. Graphing Transformations a) Given the function xxf=)( complete the following table. Must show all work for full credit. Answer: x f(x) 0 1 4 9 16 Show Work: b) Using the table from part a, graph the function xxf=)( . For a tutorial on...
Math 540 Week 6 Quiz #3
The length of the smaller rectangle at the right is 1 inch less than twice its width. Both the dimensions of the larger rectangle are 2 inches longer than the smaller rectangle. The area of the shaded region is 86 square inches. What is the area of the larger rectangle?
A boat's crew rowed 12 miles downstream, with the current, in 1.5 hours. The return trip upstream, against the current, covered the same distance, but took 4 hours. Find the crew's rowing rate in still water and the rate of the current.
The velocity of a wave of length L in deep water is v = K square root of (L/C + C/L) where K and C are known positive constants. What is the length of the wave that gives the minimum velocity?
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?