What did Eratosthenes devise for locating, with relative efficiency, prime numbers
how do u make 702,946 using exponents
The probabilities that a service station will pump gas into 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 or more cars during a certain 30-minute period are 0.03, 0.18, 0.24, 0.28, 0.10, and 0.17, respectively, find the probability that in this 30-minute period
PV=nRT Solve for V
the standard doorway height is 80in [5:47pm] a what percentage of men ar too tall to fit through a standard doorway without bending , and what percentage of women are too tall to fit through a standard door way without bending? based on those results, does it appear that the current door way...
Daffynition decoder lumberjack answer
how do i identify the terms of 7a-9b
need free saxon 6\5 woorksheet. where can i find this information?
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?