1.Prove that there exist real numbers which are not algebraic 2. is the set of all irrational numbers countable?
Find the gcd of (a,a+1) consider two cases, when a is odd and a is even.
Please do number 1 of the attached document.
ln(x)=5.85 What is the value of x?
Please do number 2 of the attached document.
Please do number 3 of the attached document.
find the GCF of -42a^4,7a^5
Pre-algebra with pizzazz page 149 answers What did the doctor say after examining Yunn Yunsberger
Add 1 line segment to make this equation true 11+111=1111
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?