there are currently 80 million cars in a certain country, decreasing by 4.7% annually. How many years will it take for this country to have 52 million cars?
Priceler manufactures sedans and wagons. The numbers of vehicles that can be sold each of the next three months are listed in the next table. Each sedan sells for $8,000, and each wagon sells for $9,000. It costs $6,000 to produce a sedan and $7,500 to produce a wagon. To hold a vehicle in...
Change 1/4 to a decimal, then a percent. 0.25, 2.5% 2.5, 25% 0.25, 0.25% 0.25, 25%  Question #2 MultipleChoice   Note to teacher: Note from teacher: Change 45% to a decimal, then a fraction. 4.5, 4/5 0.45, 4/5 0.45, 9/20 4.5, 9/20  Question #3...
30/50 simplest form
In a shipment of 87 vials, only 17 do not have hairline cracks. If you randomly select 3 vials from the shipment, what is the probability that none of the 3 vials have hairline cracks?
From the top of a 235 ft lighthouse, the angle of depression to a ship in the ocean is 23 . How far is the ship from the base of the lighthouse? Round your answer to the nearest foot.
calculate dy/dx y=(1-1/x )/x -1
calculate dy/dx y=3x-1/(x-5)(x-4)(x-1)
Please help me I don't get this. You'll need powerpoint or microsoft word to see the graph thing.
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?