Prove that if H is a subgroup of G containing G' then H is the normal subgroup of G
how to solve this equation using substitution 3x+2y=34 30x+25y=350
The perimeter of a rectangular field is 312 yards. If the width of the field is 72 yards, what is its length?
the expression cotx/cscx is equivalent to
A team of students seeks to make a flag representing their commitment to the earth. They will be using a green triangle inscribed in a yellow semi-circle. Find the maximum area of the triangle inscribed in a semi-circle of radius r.
x + 6)(x 6) and (x 6)(x 6)
1 five sixths ft.=______ft. fifteen twelves=______ft.
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?