evaluate each expression. sin5pi/3
When people smoke, the nicotine they absorb is converted into cotinine, which can be measured. A random sample of 40 smokers is selected, and they are found to have a mean cotinine level of 172.5. Assume = 119.5 is known from a previous study and that cotinine levels are normally...
Factor: x^2 - 16x + 28
find the limit of the rational function lim -10x^2-7x+19 x-negative infity -6x^2-8x+11
464=180t - 16t*t
write the word name for 16.72
write the rate as a fraction in the simplest form, 42 yards in 14 seconds
find the area of a regular polygon
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?