RJ s Plumbing and Heating charges $25 plus $30 per hour for emergency service. Gary remembers being billed over $100 for an emergency call. How long was RJ s there?
(y2z 4y4)(y2z + 3z2 - y4)
$495 at 4% compounded annually for 2 years
16% of 53,800 is?
. The number of dry cleaning orders picked up at Sunny Fresh Dry Cleaners was sampled over 4 hour periods. Below is the sample: 61 58 67 52 25 64 38 49 51 61 58 61 27 61 58 34 Construct a stem and leaf plot of the data.
solve 18/20=15/n round to nearest hundredth
C(x) = -0.4x2 - fx + m, c a= -0.4, b=40, c=3000 How many flight excursions must be sold in order to minimize the cost? Show your work algebraically. Trial and error is not an appropriate method of solution use methods taught in class.
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?