( 2x+1) * ( 2x^2)
solve this quadratic equation 2x^2+13x+7
C(x) = 0.4x2 - fx + m, where f represents the average fuel cost for a customer s daily excursion and m represents the monthly hanger rental. Also, C represents the monthly cost in dollars of the small business where x is the number of flight excursions facilitated in that month. a) If $60...
1+tan x/1+cot x
sin 2 theta divided by sin squared theta is equivalen to
-2x-8/x^2+2x-8 reduce to lowest terms
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?