solve the following formula T1 : A=mc(T2-T1)
the gcf of 810 and 72 270
suppose that a car starts from rest, with an acceleration of 10 ft/sec^2 and an air resistance provides .1 ft/sec^2 deceleration for each foot per second of the cars velocity. Find the cars maximum possible(limiting)velocity. Find how long it takes the car to attain 90% of the limiting velocity,...
show 38 as a sum, difference, product and quotient
2x-4y=7 I have to get points from this to determine if a graph is symmetrical
solve system of linear equation algebraically by addition/elimination 3x-5y=-16 2x-3y=-8
State the quadrant in which the point is located. (-12, 4)
A trough is 10ft. long and its ends have the shape of isosceles triangles that are 3ft. across at the top and have a height of 1ft. If the trough is being filled w water at a rate of 12ft3/min, haw fast is the water level rising when the water is 6 inches deep?
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?