which of the following numbers has the greatest value? (-3.5), 12, the square root of 140, or the square root of -169
A public storage company charges new customers an initial fee of $10.50. Each month of storage costs $13.50. For how many months could a customer rent storage space for $301.00?
Simplify (27 5 X 39 6) mod8
what is 3/6 in simlest term
a=[-23 32], b=[-20 -15]
how much is 1/3 of 9
Solve 14 - 3x = -22 + 6x
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?