The implications of the X-axis using the quadratic formula.
if 3x-7=4, then x=?
A baker has 25 pounds of wheat and 5 pounds of sugar. To bake each loaf of bread, the baker needs to use 1.3 pounds of wheat and 0.5 pound of sugar. To bake each muffin, the baker needs 0.4 pound of wheat and 0.16 pound of sugar.
15y plus 14 plus 2(5y plus 6)
Z and T Statistics: Confidence Intervals and Significance Tests: A friend who hears that you are taking a statistics course asks for help with a specific chemistry lab report. She has made four independent measurements of the specific gravity of a compound. The results are : 4.48, 4.6,...
the volume of a rectangular prism is 208 cm 3. if the area of one end is 16cm2,what is the length of the prism
tickets to a concert cost $2 for children, $3 for teenagers, and $5 for adults. when 570 people attended the concert, the total ticket receipts were $1950
THE FIRST 10000 BOTTLES OF WINE PRODUCE A PROFIT OF $5.00 PER BOTTLE. HOWEVER THE PROFIT OF EACH BOTTLE BEYOND 10000DROPS BY $0.0002 FOR EACH ADDITIONAL BOTTLE SOLD. ASSUMING AT LEAST 10000 BOTTLES OF WINE ARE PRODUCED AND SOLD, WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM PROFIT? WHAT WOULD BE THE PRICE PER BOTTLE IN...
in a week mike ran 8 km farther than bill, while pete ran 1 km less than 3 times as far as bill. if pete ran 15 km farther than mike, how many kilometers did bill run?
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?